Tabs

dot dot dot

Monday, December 16, 2013

Mocktail Monday: Fancy Christmas Party Edition

This Saturday we had three parties to go to throughout the day, two of which I helped to plan. More on that later. To cap off the day's festivities, we went to the squadron adult Christmas party that night. Here we are all fancied up on our way out of the house:


We thought if we pushed the table and chairs out of the way that you wouldn't be able to see them in the picture. We were wrong.

What do Todd and Jennifer drink at such occasions? More often than not, Todd gets a Coke with lime, and I get a club soda with lime. Lime takes a drink up a notch, don't you think? 

I didn't remember to take a picture until after I finished my third club soda of the night and my phone was almost dead, so no flash. (Dear Santa, I would like a new camera for Christmas.)

My drink of a club soda with lime is simple, yet refreshing and just the right touch for a nice evening out on the town (in this case, Blair, OK -- not exactly a metropolitan mecca of arts and culture, but it was still fun). 

Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment