Tabs

dot dot dot

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Advent Days 5-8



Day 5
Jesus is the Savior      

Wherefore, he is the firstfruits unto God, inasmuch as he shall make intercession for all the children of men; and they that believe in him shall be saved.
--2 Nephi 2:9

Day 6   
Jesus is the Savior

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world. And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning.
--3 Nephi 11:10-11

Day 7
Jesus Taught Us

And blessed are all they who do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled with the Holy Ghost.
--3 Nephi 12:6


Day 8
Jesus Performs Miracles

And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them.
--Matthew 15:30

No comments:

Post a Comment