Hi there, I'm Jennifer! Welcome to I Don't Share Popcorn! And it's true, I really don't share popcorn.
Some basic info you never knew you always wanted to know about me:
- I was born and raised in Oklahoma, but I spent my high school years in Indiana. I attended the University of Oklahoma, where I received a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and a Juris Doctor. Boomer Sooner!
- I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints since 2006.
- My husband is in the Air Force. We've been married since 2007, so that means I have been inconsistently employed for the last 6.5 years.
- I used to work but now I stay home with our daughter and cat. The decision to stay home has it's own blog post draft waiting to be finished.
- I am a joiner. I like being involved and having a project and responsibility. Otherwise I get bored. It's a good thing I'm a night owl, because late nights are often the only time I can get anything done.
- I am opinionated, but I also don't want to hurt your feelings. I am in a constant flux between "I can't keep my mouth shut!" and "Please don't be mad at me!"
- I don't like anything to do with eyes. Or the word "eyeball." I don't really like looking at sharp objects for fear that they will accidentally poke me in the eye. Even if it's across the room.
- I am an introvert. I like people, but I also like to have a break from them so I can recharge. And then I get bored and have to leave my house and be around people. It's a vicious cycle.
- I like parties, crafting, and decorating. I know, I know, an introvert who loves parties, but it's a real thing. Sometimes I go on a party-planning binge and then I have to go on hiatus for awhile to allow my creativity to rest.
Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment!