Tabs

dot dot dot

Friday, August 9, 2013

5 on Friday

I know I've been MIA. Today I'm catching up a little bit with the 5 on Friday link-up.  

--ONE--



Scarlett started getting a rash this week, but I thought it was just the heat so I waited for it to go away. It wasn't going away and was spreading more so I took her to the doctor this morning. Turns out she has a viral rash AND a burst eardrum!!!! I feel awful! She really hasn't acted any different. When she has been somewhat cranky I just thought it was teething. So now she's on antibiotics and ibuprofen and I'm the worst mom ever. 

--TWO--


With Scarlett's burst ear drum we may be done with the pool for the year, and I am so so so bummed. When the doctor said no pool, it was like summer was taken from me in an instant. :(

--THREE--


I hit the McDonald's Monopoly jackpot at a tiny town in Texas a couple weeks ago. Some lady with "Extradition Agent" written on her jacket had a huge order for a large group of people (criminals?) and offered me all her game pieces. I'm thinking the criminals aren't allowed to play McDonald's Monopoly. Talk about some serious punishment. Either way -- cha-ching for me! If you're keeping track, I still need Boardwalk (duh), Pennsylvania Ave., Ventnor Ave., Kentucky Ave., Tennessee Ave., Virginia Ave., Vermont Ave., Short Line Railroad, and Mediterranean Ave. 

--FOUR--


I saw this at the Commissary the other day. I'm not ready yet! 

 --FIVE--

We're headed to the Rush Springs Watermelon Festival tomorrow. Everybody knows Rush Springs has the best watermelons and I've been wanting to check out the Watermelon Festival for years. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment