Tabs

dot dot dot

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mocktail Monday


Mocktails don't have to be about fancy mixed drinks. Our standard go-to drink for celebratory occasions is, of course, the sparkling juice in a variety of fruit flavors.

Yesterday was the sixth anniversary of this:




We usually go with a sparkling grape juice or apple cider for special occasions. I particularly like a sparkling pear juice, but those are a little more difficult to find. But last night we tried something new and it did not disappoint.

Welch's Sparkling Blueberry Grape Juice may be our new bubbly of choice. I don't usually care for blueberry flavored things. I like blueberries themselves, but I find a blueberry flavoring to be too delicate to really taste that good.

That was not the case in my bottle of sparkling grape juice though. Not in the least. So delicious and I kept drinking it during the course of clean up and blogging last night.

Happy anniversary to us! 
Happy Veterans Day to my husband! 
There's lots to celebrate around here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment