Tabs

dot dot dot

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Don't Share Popcorn.


It's true, I don't. So don't even try.

I love popcorn of all kinds. Movie theater popcorn, pre-packaged popcorn, microwave popcorn, air popped popcorn, 94% fat free snack bag popcorn, the day old popcorn in my husband's break room at work-- I can go on and on. I have two rules about popcorn:

1. I must wait until the movie starts to eat my popcorn. Eating popcorn during previews is wasteful. Not even one teeny tiny kernel during a preview. I came for the movie AND the popcorn, so I will enjoy them together. *I made one exception to this rule -- pregnancy. Isn't that the exception to everything? I invoked my pregnant girl privilege when we went to see The Muppets. It was necessary because I had to have the popcorn RIGHT NOW, but I am also somewhat ashamed.
2. I don't share popcorn. And I don't apologize for it. You can thank my husband for this rule. I heard too many times "oh let's get a small because I just want a little bit," only to be burned when he's eaten the whole thing.

So why am I blogging again? I have no idea, except I feel a push to do it. I had a blog years ago and I hated it. But the idea of it has been in the back of my head for months now and I can't shake it, so I guess I'm doing it. Plus one of my besties told me I should start one and she knows what is going to happen in my life before I do (that's a story for another day), so here I go.

So I welcome you to my blog, but you'll have to bring your own popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment