Tabs

dot dot dot

Monday, February 3, 2014

The Day I Rescued a Feral Animal

Yesterday the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl.

It was also the day I rescued a cat from my snowy backyard.


We heard him meowing and it was so cold outside, we had to take him in. He's the nicest cat alive; he's so friendly and cuddly. So now he is in our garage awaiting his fate. Clarity would protest if we brought him inside, so it's really in his best interest to keep them separated.

I've posted on every Altus classifieds Facebook page I can think of. I've reached out to friends in Texas and Oklahoma City for help with what to do with him and possibly locate a foster home. The rescue shelter in Altus that places with foster families is full. I'd love to find his owner, but at this point I don't think one exists.


He might also drool, it's hard to say. Todd says he saw drool, but I have yet to see that, but we're trying to be super careful. That's another reason he can't be around Clarity.

Is anybody in Altus missing the nicest orange and white cat you've ever met?


I think we can all learn a lesson from Bob Barker. Please remember to have your pet spayed or neutered.


1 comment:

  1. I just found your bog and love your sense of humor! My husband just got accepted for BOT for next spring and I am trying to slowly learn everything I can about the Air Force and so I started my own blog to provide Air Force info to other spouses and would love to link to your blog if that's ok with you.

    ReplyDelete